
At the Natural History Museum in London, JK Rowling just finished reading the first chapter of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The video stream is available here.
There really isn't anything surprising in the first chapter. If Snape is good, which I believe he is, he has succeeded in gaining Voldermort's trust. If Snape is evil, then he is Voldermort's right hand man.
2 comments:
Thanks for the link!!!
I am in the middle of chapter 3 right now but I love to hear Jo read.
Christie
Lord Epa and I haven't gotten a copy of the book yet. I visited a friends blog who picked up the book at 12:01 and read it all morning then posted the answers to my BIG Questions. So I won't die of curiosity until I have a chance to read it.
I was hoping Shining Celebi would pick the book up for us on his way home from work. But he read it Tuesday online. I should have known. At least thanks to politicalypso he didn't know anything I didn't know. His disappointment was sweet. I so seldom surprise him these days.
Post a Comment