Mad~Eye and Hedwig are dead

I am fixing to start Chapter Seven. I am not sure whose death I am more upset about. At lest Mad~Eye had the chance to fight back. Poor Hedwig was stuck in a cage, why oh why didn't they let her fly free?????

Dudley shows some hope of turning into a decent human being (for a Muggle).

It's getting harder to hold onto my faith that Snape is following Dumbledore's orders as he was the one who revealed the plan to get Harry to safety.

4 comments:

Teacher of One said...

OH, I may have to take a Hiatus from your blog if I get behind in my reading. I couldn't figure out why they didn't let her out either.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You'll probably finish before me. I am only on chapter 10 now, I am suppose to be dusting. Hey I did get the desk the computer is on dusted. I just sat down to check my email. I still have the thing the printer sits on and hubby's desk to go then I have to vacuum and then I have to do laundry and then I can finally get back to the book, maybe.

I do wish they had let Hedwig out. She could have probably escaped or at least I would have felt like she had a chance. As it was she was a sitting owl (pardon the pun).

Crimson Wife said...

You'll get more insight into Snape later on in the book.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That's good to know. Alas I am still on chapter 10.