Odd ~N~ Ends

Lord Epa's history book came today. I already had the teacher's edition, but it was nice to see that the student textbook lived up to my expectations. I can't wait to dive in. I have already started working on lessons plans and we plan to start back August 20th. Sean will be doing Sociology for his elective first semester.

A neighbor brought me some tomatoes out of his garden. I had forgotten how wonderful fresh tomatoes taste. Those at the store are rather bland. I really MUST have my own garden next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You certainly should have a garden, with that lovely piece of property! There is nothing like fresh from the garden, and it really is worth all the work.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have had one a few times when Hubby was home at the right time to plant one.

I had zucchini coming out of my ears one year.

Alas the watermelons died on the vine and the tomatoes didn't do good at all. I discovered after the fact that my youngest was going outside and watering them at lunch time.