I am borrowing the use of song titles from Mother Crone's Homeschool.
We left Eldest at college yesterday.
His roommate seems really nice. The college did a good job of matching them. They have similar majors and they are both transfer students from MGCCC. His roommate attended the J.D. Campus while eldest was at Jackson County. We actually live near his roommates family. I think they will get along fine.
The dorm room itself had a few minor problems. The blinds won't shut for one, but hopefully that will be taken care of soon. The roommate and his father had already reported it to the office by the time we arrived. I think they will have plenty of room for their stuff. I imagine Eldest is still unpacking, we have yet to hear from him. He had gotten his books before we left so I imagine if he has time he is looking over them.
They had Jag Fest to attend last night, I hope they had a good time. Everyone on the campus seems friendly and helpful, so I am sure this will be a wonderful experience for him.
But I do wish he would call or email. I miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment