Not feeling well

After an invasive diagnostic procedure, I am feeling far worse then I expected too. But I have finally gotten where I can read the CoH, these are some post that I found particularly inspiring, enjoyable or timely. I hope you also enjoy reading them.

Homeschooling: Rethinking our Schools and our Society
The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Brains
Consent Of The Governed: Charter Schools And Homeschoolers

There are many other great post at the CoH, so be sure to stop by and check them all out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! And I surely wish you get a confirmed diagnosis after all that!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you Angela, I should know something Tuesday.

I am feeling better today, as long as I don't try to do to much.

JJ Ross said...

Well, two out of three ain't bad. :)

As an education policy pro, I don't think Young Earth fundamentalists deserve education credibility of any kind. They set up homeschooling for more political grief than charter programs ever have done or ever could do. None of us should speak for all homeschooling as a cover for personal politics conservative, liberal or otherwise imo.

Do feel better -- Valerie and I were saying over at Snook that one needs need to be in pretty good shape to survive all your encounters with the medical community as you age!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are so right JJ, I felt far better before they started poking around on me. In fact I didn't even know anything was wrong until I got the results of my annual pap smear. At the moment I think I should have just skipped it.