I'm sure I've read many books that someone, somewhere wants to ban. I've said many things that someone, somewhere would like to make it illegal to say. Repression is the final bastion of wannabe despots and dictators. I always wonder why, if their religion is so good and powerful, they need to ban books that don't agree with their religious beliefs. Are their followers so easily swayed? Your site has so much info and so many resources. I'll be back.
1 comment:
I'm sure I've read many books that someone, somewhere wants to ban. I've said many things that someone, somewhere would like to make it illegal to say. Repression is the final bastion of wannabe despots and dictators. I always wonder why, if their religion is so good and powerful, they need to ban books that don't agree with their religious beliefs. Are their followers so easily swayed?
Your site has so much info and so many resources. I'll be back.
Shine On,
Lill
Post a Comment