The Cats' Diary

September 9, 2007
Charybdis has gotten in all sorts of trouble today. She kept knocking Mommy's perfume over and dragging off the shiny things Mommy calls jewelry. I have been a very good girl today. I think Mommy is about ready to forgive us for running off into the woods. Mommy says I was the instigator, it's tough being the boss you get blamed for everything. Mommy has been outside weeding most of today, I am glad she finally came in to get something to drink so I could blog. ~Scylla




September 12, 2007
I have been a very bad girl today. I jumped up on the shelf and knocked Mommy's pretty vase off. She was really scared it was broke because it belonged to her Grandma, but it managed to survive the fall. I was unhappy because Mommy yelled at me and called me a bad girl, she hardly ever yells.


I also caught a moth this morning. Daddy took it away from me, and helped it escape. ~Charybdis

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Sorry you got in a little trouble today. Sometimes I get in trouble too. But this does not mean you are bad cats. One time my Mommie yelled at me when I broke a vase. She said, in a loud voice, "Daisy, stay away from the glass!!!!" This scairt me and I ran away, fast.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy says that if you step on broken glass it can cut you, and it might hurt you bad, so running away is a good idea.

Mommy says we have been really good all afternoon. She doesn't know it but we have been laughing at her, cause she went got a new hairstyle today. My Mommy is so funny she is always changing her hair style and sometimes her hair color.