Name Meme

We got the idea from Daisy & Pixie over at Daisy the Curly Cat.


Scylla & Charybdis - We were named after Greek monsters. We were adopted when we were 4 weeks old and Daddy said that Charybdis sucked down food like a whirlpool sucks down ships, and that they were between a rock and a hard place when it came time to feed us cause we both wanted our food at the same time and immediately. The humans were awful slow at feeding time and had all sorts of problems. Our bottles would leak, Charybdis kept pulling the nipple out of her bottle and got milk all over the place, so Mommy agreed we were MONSTERS!




Socks - Lord Epa named me when he was a little boy and he wasn't terrible creative, but I have white feet it looks like I have socks on three feet and a stocking on the other hind foot. He also calls me Kitty, because my Cat Mother's name was Miss Kitty.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I like your names. And you two are the cutest little monsters I ever saw! Socks is a good name, too. Very distinguished.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like the name Daisy. It is the name of one of Mommy's favourite flowers. Pixie is a good name too, and Pixie looks like a lot of fun to hang out with.