New Blog Find

Thanks to Daisy the Curly Cat, I have discovered a wonderful blog Rosehaven Cottage. If you visit you will see lovely flowers, inspiring gardens, cats, hummingbirds and other creatures, plus there are wonderful post for you to read.

I have been inspired to make some additions to my garden, and have some great ideas for the pond knocking around in my head.

2 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left and for featuring my blog here on your lovely site. I'm so glad you're getting lots of butterfly garden ideas from our gardens. I just love to plant for butterflies too. My favorite is Pineapple Sage because the butterflies AND hummingbirds like its red blossoms and it smells like pineapple! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I LOVE Pineapple Sage.

I found some one year at the Herb and Garden Fest in Ocean Springs. Unfortunately it didn't survive Katrina and they didn't have any this year. They didn't have cat mint either, which I really want to try.