Alasandra 's ~School Year’s RESOLUTIONS

I don't usually make resolutions, but this year I have TWO.
  1. Keep up with the paperwork - as Lord Epa will be starting college soon the importance of paperwork is greater then ever. So I have made a pledge to myself to grade papers daily and to keep his report card and transcript updated on a regular basis.
  2. More Field Trips - I really want to make the history and beauty of our state come alive for Lord Epa and if we get a chance to travel further afield that would be GREAT.

For directions to participate read this post School Year’s RESOLUTIONS - Call for Bloggers. I am looking forward to reading the resolutions other homeschool families are making.

5 comments:

Kelly Curtis said...

Good for you! Thanks so much for joining us with School year's resolutions!

Anonymous said...

I'm drowning in papers, and we're only in 5th and 1st grade. You mean there's more as they get older LOL Perhaps I should add some organization system to mine. Or maybe that can wait until January!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The main thing is the Transcript, once they get to High School.

Mary said...

First off, off topic... I love your butterfly cursor! Great resolutions!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glad you like the cursor, I have enjoyed it.