Scylla & Charybdis are............

Scylla

You Are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

A classic and an original, no wonder everyone snakes your style!


I am glad this is the kind of Ice Cream I am, because it is my humans favourite flavor. Therefore I am sure they like me best.

Charybdis
You Are Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream

You just don't know when you've had enough (or too much)!

Scylla is wrong Mommy likes this flavor best.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

We wish they made Lizard flavored ice cream. Or, maybe Temptations ice cream.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We loves seafood, so we think shrimp & salmon ice-cream would be yummy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if we can talk Mommy into freezing salmon mousse and letting us have it. I bet it would be yummy if she left out the hot sauce, onions & pepper. What do you think.
http://www.cooksrecipes.com/appetizer/salmon-mousse-recipe.html

Scylla & Charybdis