Taking Great Steps Contest

Sprittibee is hosting the Taking Great Steps Contest , you get a chance to choose your favourite shoe from the Easy Spirit’s e Collection . This is my favourite shoe from Easy Spirit's e Collection

Isn't it adorable?




This is the shoe you can win, it's pretty nifty too.

And these are the reasons I really need to win.


As you can see for yourself these shoes are the anti-fashion. What can I say I needed a pair of hiking shoes ASAP, and these were the only ones in my size.
Unfortunately I had to pull the plug on these sandals, they made it through the summer on life support.

And here are the steps to clean windows.

  1. Hubby decides to turn the A/C off and open the windows. He notices a number of screens have holes in them.
  2. Hubby decides to replace the screens, while Wifey washes the windows.
  3. Wifey also decides to wash the curtains.
  4. Screens are replaced, windows and curtains are washed, curtains are rehung.

2 comments:

Sprittibee said...

Love it, girl! :) Poor little shoesies on life support! I need a tissue!!!! ;) Hope you win!

Love, Sprittibee

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks, Sprittibee.