Alasandra's Book Club ~ Sandworms of Dune
I enjoyed it. Couple of surprises. It looks like Thufir died in Hunters of Dune after all. The Oracle of Time sent Ominous into the void. Duncan turned out to be the final Kwisatz Haderach, and he ended the war in a surprising way.
Labels:
book review
Hershey (black kitten), Oreo (black & white kitten), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Slippy (gray tabby) , & Dogs Ladybug (collie) and Maize plus our Mom Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Umm…spoiler warning?!?! Damn!
Sorry, I figured I was one of the last fans to read the book.
Don't worry though, there are plenty of surprises in store.
I saw where there is a book about Paul coming out, so I don't know if the saga will continue or if they are just going to do the back story on Paul.
Post a Comment