What a lovely picture! You should be proud to not be one on the big hair bandwagon (as I must admit!)
Alas it had more to do with uncooperative hair then any integrity on my part. I always envied the girls wondering the halls with 'big hair'.Although after seeing my cousins hair fall out because she over processed it, I was very careful about what I did to and with my hair.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a lovely picture! You should be proud to not be one on the big hair bandwagon (as I must admit!)
Alas it had more to do with uncooperative hair then any integrity on my part. I always envied the girls wondering the halls with 'big hair'.
Although after seeing my cousins hair fall out because she over processed it, I was very careful about what I did to and with my hair.
Post a Comment