Hugh Jackman ~ What a Hunk!


Hugh Michael Jackman was born October 12, 1968 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Okay, here's one subject I COMPLETELY agree with you on! :)

JJ Ross said...

Favorite Daughter saw him live in his Broadway show The Boy From Oz two or three summers ago, with her swooning dancemates. She says up close it's all real. :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

JJ,I envy favourite daughter, I would love to see him live. What's not to like, the accent the looks ..........

It's nice we completely agree on something Dawn.

JJ Ross said...

And the charisma. She says he's really charming in an easy, people-liking way. There was a part of the show every night where they'd bring up the audience lights and he would banter back and forth with members of the audience.

The night she was there, he singled out someone slipping in late and made a few gentle jokes at their expense, then looked around the audience for an empty seat next to an attractive woman, and did a little extemporaneous matchmaking for them! Probably it's scripted in a general way but it came off as so personable and real. She was totally charmed.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh, that would have been so much fun. I am green with envy.