Since exploring is thirsty work, she drinks out of the stream.
Uh-oh she has been possessed (see how her eyes are glowing). Guess it's time to call Cat~Busters.
For those clever kitties that can tell us apart, yes it's Charybdis in the first picture. Mommy said I could be Scylla's double.
What a great adventure! Exploring is very exciting work. I have trouble exploring Outside since I have to wear a harness and leash. I am very impressed with you!
It's lots of fun. I did lots of exploring today while Mommy was weeding the flower beds. Charybdis decided to stay in the house with Lord Epa.~Scylla
Post a Comment
3 comments:
For those clever kitties that can tell us apart, yes it's Charybdis in the first picture. Mommy said I could be Scylla's double.
What a great adventure! Exploring is very exciting work. I have trouble exploring Outside since I have to wear a harness and leash. I am very impressed with you!
It's lots of fun. I did lots of exploring today while Mommy was weeding the flower beds. Charybdis decided to stay in the house with Lord Epa.
~Scylla
Post a Comment