Sit ups
Hip hip hooray, I did my sit ups today. I know this probably doesn't sound that earth shattering, but I have been unable to exercise due to a medical procedure I had done three weeks ago. This was the first time I have even felt like trying. I had worried that I wasn't going to be able to pick up where I left off. Happily I was still able to do all the various sit ups and the same number of reps so I am feeling good about myself. I know I'll probably be sore tomorrow, but it was so nice to feel like I was getting back in shape.
Labels:
exercise
Hershey (black kitten), Oreo (black & white kitten), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Slippy (gray tabby) , & Dogs Ladybug (collie) and Maize plus our Mom Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you! As one whose asthma kept them from exercising for years, I can relate to how frustrating it can be to have the will without a way!
Thanks Angela. I was surprised how much better I felt mentally & physically once I was able to exercise again. And although I am sore it's not nearly as bad as I expected. It's off to the store for me (where I'll tell myself I am doing power walking, while buying food).
Post a Comment