Cat Gossip

Scylla made sure the chair was safe to sit in. It can hold one cat, one book and a cell phone, so maybe it can hold Mommy (Just kidding Mommy).

Charybdis inspected the patio. It passed muster, but she is very disappointed the humans ran off to Meridian instead of completing the project. Maybe they will finish it this coming weekend if the weather is nice. At least they brought some more rocks home.

After a hard days work Scylla and Sockie~Pooh relaxed on Mommy's rug. Mommy is very annoying she keeps moving the rug back to where she insist it belongs. Obviously it belongs where Scylla puts it. Mommies can be really dense sometimes.


~Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

It was very wrong of your mom to move your rug away from where you had it all arranged.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I thought so too. Daddy is just as bad, I'll have all the rugs where I want them and Daddy will come home from work and put them back where Mommy had them. They obviously do not understand the art of arranging rugs. Maybe I can give them rug arranging lessons for Christmas.

~Scylla