Look what Scylla & Charybdis got Daddy for his birthday (Mommy helped)
Look what Daddy got for his birthday. We helped put it together last weekend. After we got the Butterfly Bench put together Daddy decided we needed a small patio at the butterfly garden for it to sit on.
We were in charge of inspecting the excavation. This was a very important job as the ground had to be level and square. We think we did an outstanding job! We also helped pick out what rocks to put in the hole.
Daddy and Lord Epa put the rocks in the hole and glued them together with some stuff that looked like mud, they wouldn't let us help with this part. We aren't through yet, we ran out of weekend. We will post a picture of the finished project when we are done. Mommy had the bestest job, she just sat around taking pictures. Silly Daddy thinks Mommy likes his birthday present better then he does, after all he had to do most of the work.
Labels:
butterfly garden
Hershey (black kitten), Oreo (black & white kitten), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Slippy (gray tabby) , & Dogs Ladybug (collie) and Maize plus our Mom Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is the first time I have been here, what a colorful blog~!! Makes me so exciting~!
Well, you have lots of blog so I didn't know which one is the correct one I should visit~!
But I think I love this one~!!!!
Happy Birthday to your Dad~!
I think you all doing great~!
We are so happy you stopped by for a visit. Mommy only allows us cats to post at Alasandra, so it is our favorite. We also like the butterflies that are flying around on Alasandra.
~Scylla & Charybdis
Post a Comment