Mommy got a new throw, it is so soft I couldn't resist taking it away from her. I think I should get one for Christmas, I might even share it with Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh. Although I was a pig and didn't share the pumpkin. Mommy made Tuscan Pumpkin, White Bean and Turkey Soup last night for supper. She had read on a blog that pumpkin is good for cats, so she put a tablespoon of pumpkin in our bowls. I was the only one in the garage. First I looked at Mommy like you got to be kidding, you don't actually expect me to eat this, cause it smelt kinda funny. But I decided to be polite I should give it a try. So I gave it a dainty little lick. It was so good I gobbled everybody's pumpkin down. I hope she give us (me) more soon. ~Scylla
No comments:
Post a Comment