What is particularly noble about excluding some homeschool bloggers from awards?

Over at the HBA site

SuperAngel, on November 12th, 2007 at 3:14 pm Said:
I just wanted to say that you all are fighting the good fight and to keep it up!!

What is particularly noble about excluding some homeschool bloggers from awards?

It is such a priviledge to be able to have this available to everyone.

The whole controversy is because the HBA are not available to all homeschoolers, honestly I am ashamed for people to know SuperAngel is homeschooled when she makes inane statements like this, it gives all homeschoolers a bad rap.

I really feel that it is such a great thing to be able to recongize who we want to in blogland.Great job Ladies!!Amanda

How would recognizing all homeschool bloggers prevent Amanda aka SuperAngel from recognizing who she wants? (I wasn't feeling particularly nice, so I didn't bother to correct her spelling errors).


Rest assured Alasandra's Homeschool Blog Awards are open to everyone, even to the homeschool bloggers who would exclude others from their awards. So feel free to nominate you favourite homeschool blogger, whoever they might be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grow up Alasandra. Amanda's posts show depth that this one of yours lacks.
Jacque