Consent Of The Governed: Utah Homeschool Mom Threatened With Jail

Consent Of The Governed: Utah Homeschool Mom Threatened With Jail

I have to agree with Judy, I wonder what facts have been left out of WND's version of the Utah Homeschool Mom's story. It'll be interesting to see what new facts come to light as the story unfolds. I am so happy I live in Mississippi which is very homeschool friendly, hopefully we can keep it that way for future generations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UT doesn't really appear to be homeschool unfriendly...if this were NY, I might not have as many questions. I think you are right that a bit was left out. I found a little more information, but I would like to see court documentation as well.

The missing paperwork looks like a technicality in their report, but it really is important. It was the proof she needed that her son obeyed the court as a result of assault charges.

Dana
Principled Discovery

Anonymous said...

I lived in Colorado right on the Utah border, and I knew many mom's who homeschooled in Utah. They felt the state of Utah was very open and seemed to actually encourage them to home educate their children. I too feel something must have been left out.

Educational Kids Website

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

What floored me was how few hard facts they provided about the Utah case, before they went off on a tangent about Germany. I ceased reading at that point.