¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

I finally got around to fixing Lord Epa's birthday meal. He wanted steak, twice baked potatoes creamed spinach, and the Alawine Holiday Pie. Except for the creamed spinach it wasn't a complicated menu. He did at least get to open his presents on his actual birthday. I even had them wrapped.

Having a birthday near Christmas is a real bummer. Everyone is busy celebrating Christmas, nobody has time to celebrate your day. Not even your own Mother who runs off to her Husband's Company Christmas Party.

The Party was nice, everyone got together for lunch at Opus. I then came home to make pies for Hubby's Office Christmas Party (while I was busy making pies I made Lord Epa's). We would have had the steak Thursday, but the TURKEY that said it would take 3/4 days to defrost got defrosted in 2. Figured I better go ahead and cook it Thursday. It worked out better anyway as the Turkey took forever to cook and Eldest had the day off so we could eat later.

Since Eldest was off Thursday we decorated the tree, FINALLY! and no, I don't have the presents wrapped, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: