Very nice garden. You definitely need that sunshine for a good garden and it seems you have it. Lots of greenery. It's beautiful! The Rocky Mountain Retreat
I love sunshine and shadow play... I love butterflies, too - do you attract a lot of them? We get many but I don't have a butterfly garden - just a lot of randomly placed flowers.
8 comments:
Very nice garden. You definitely need that sunshine for a good garden and it seems you have it. Lots of greenery. It's beautiful!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat
what a pretty garden!!
I love sunshine and shadow play... I love butterflies, too - do you attract a lot of them? We get many but I don't have a butterfly garden - just a lot of randomly placed flowers.
merry Christmas
tnchick, we have gotten tons of butterflies this year.
This spring I need to plant some stuff for the caterpillars, we have one thing of butterfly weed that they munch on.
How pretty! I hope to have a garden one day, but for now we live in a cramped apt. Happy Holidays!
What an big garden :D
I love your beautiful butterfly garden. We need to plant something in our yard that will attract butterflies!
Beautiful photo...Thanks for sharing....Merry Christmas....Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart
Post a Comment