Unity ~N~ Diversity maintains we are Victims of our own success , I hope not. I think it is important that we distinguish between those of us who are independent homeschoolers and those who engage in virtual public school at home. I blogged briefly about it here. That doesn't mean that we can't work with virtual public schoolers, offer them support and befriend them. It just means that we are clear that there is a difference between being a independent homeschooler and doing public school at home.
Being clear and upfront that virtual public school at home isn't homeschooling insures that when laws are enacted regarding virtual public school at home they will not automatically apply to homeschoolers.
2 comments:
Hi Alasandra,
Thanks for your blog post.
I've responded to Unity at the HEM Support Group Blog here:
http://www.homeedmag.com/blogs/groupnews/
You are welcome Mary. I didn't want anyone to miss your response so I linked to it in a post.
Post a Comment