Tigger and Samantha at Life From A Cat's Perspective tagged us for the 7 Random/Weird Facts About Yourself Meme!The rules are easy! Just link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. It's finally my turn, so this is 7 things about Charybdis.
- I scratch at the door to be let in.
- I like to go outside no matter how cold it is. I help Daddy with all his chores.
- I am very impatient. I dance around when I am being feed.
- I am obsessed with bathing, I bath myself, Scylla & Sockie~Pooh, sometimes they get very annoyed with my attempts to bath them.
- I walk in the mud. Mommy says I should be more like Scylla who never gets muddy, even when she does go outside.
- I LOVE to play.
- I LOVE my family. College boy says I am the 'good' cat so he is my favourite. I like to sit in his lap when he is home. I sleep in funny positions and I like to cuddle with the humans and cats in my family.
I am tagging anyone (feline, canine or human) who wants to play. This is a very fun game to play on a rainy day when you can't go outside. Sockie~Pooh is going to do his Friday.
4 comments:
Walking in the mud sounds fun. I think I would like to feel the mud squish between my toes!
It is FUN, but you get in an awful lot of trouble when you come in the house with muddy feet and jump on Mommy's calender, bed or her lap.
I am suppose to stay in the kitchen/dining room until I clean my feet.
Charybdis those are great things to know about you. I scratch at the door when I want to be let in, too. (Sam) Walking in the mud sounds cool! Tigger and i will have to find a muddy place and have some fun!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger,
Our yard is nothing but MUD right now, wish you could come visit. We could have loads of fun playing in the MUD!!!
We have been getting a lot of rain, so we have mostly (even me) been staying inside.
~Charybdis
Post a Comment