If you are wondering where Charybdis is she is umm............................outside.
It's too cold to go outside by Scylla & Sockie~Pooh
I don't like going outside when it is cold. But I still like to watch the birds that visit our yard out the window. When I am safely behind the glass the birds get really close. I wonder how come they don't come that close when I am actually out in the yard?
As everyone in my family knows I am a very nosey cat. I like to know what everyone is doing. It was too cold to go outside so I got Mommy to put a chair by the door so I could keep an eye on Daddy.
Sockie~Pooh agreed with me that it was too cold to go outside. He joined me in birdwatching out the window.
If you are wondering where Charybdis is she is umm............................outside.
If you are wondering where Charybdis is she is umm............................outside.
Labels:
cats
Hershey (black kitten), Oreo (black & white kitten), Yin (black), Yang (white with black spots), Slippy (gray tabby) , & Dogs Ladybug (collie) and Maize plus our Mom Sandra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you that looking out the windows is very fun. Those birds, they do not even know they are being watched!
It sure would be nice if you could leap through the window and play with them. I wouldn't hurt them cause that would make Mommy sad. She likes birds, she even puts birdseed out for them.
Post a Comment