Photo Hunters ~ Important by Scylla & Charybdis

It is IMPORTANT to get along and be friends.

We are sharing our box, sharing is very IMPORTANT.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cats look lovely. I have 5 cats.
Sara from farmingfriends

Michele said...

Aww... such sweet photos. I like it when cats get a long! The neighbours cats fight all the time and boy, I hear it all the time... *sigh*
Rocky Mountain Retreat

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Sara, please tell your 5 cats hello for us. We are a household of 3 cats and 4 humans. Although one of the humans goes to college and we don't see him much.

Hi Michele, we are sorry your neighbours cats fight all the time, we play fight sometimes but the three (Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh) of us love each other very much and have gotten along from the very beginning (as long as we let Scylla boss us around).

Scylla & Charybdis

ellen b. said...

Getting along is important...

eastcoastlife said...

Lovely cats.... I have a dog and he gets along well with my neighbour's cats. They play together. It's sweet to see them get along well.

Anonymous said...

Very true!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Getting along, being friends, and sharing are all very important! :) We love to cuddle together and are best friends already, even though Merlin just joined our family less than a month ago!

Dragonheart & Merlin

Daisy said...

You are so right, getting along is very important!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wonderful pictures and yes, getting along and sharing are very IMPORTANT!
Have a great Saturday!
Your FL furiends,

Unknown said...

Very adorable cats and I a not usually a cat person.
Definitely a homeschooler against Huckabee here, still determining who I aim to vote for come our primary in February.
Anyway, I also popped in to let you know I have added you to my Homeschooling Cafe Blogroll at the Cafe at the End of the Universe.
Blessings,

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you, Penelope Anne, I'll be sure to drop by for a visit.