Tigger and Samantha at Life From A Cat's Perspective tagged us for the 7 Random/Weird Facts About Yourself Meme!The rules are easy! Just link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Today Socks is going to tell you a little about himself.
- Mommy says I am a very sweet, shy and loving cat.
- I sit in the window and wait for someone to notice me when I want in.
- I have a very quiet meow it sounds like a squeak. Mommy calls me Squeaky sometimes because of my meow.
- I am very patient and don't pester Mommy to feed us like the girls do.
- I still miss my fur brother Whiskers very much. He was a wonderful big brother.
- I am Pooh~boys cat, he picked me to bring home from Grandma & Grandpa's house. Sometimes they call me Kitty cause my Cat Mom's name was Miss Kitty (after Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke).
- Sometimes I stay outside past curfew and Mommy and Pooh~boy come look for me. They don't like it when I choose to spend the night outside.
I am tagging anyone who wants to play. I also want to remind all the humans out there to have your pet spayed/neutered. Cats and dogs everywhere deserve to have a family that loves them. I am very sad that so many cats and dogs do not have homes. And PLEASE if you can rescue a cat/dog from a shelter.
5 comments:
Sockie-Pooh, it was good to learn some more things about you! And I like your message about spay/neuter and adopting from a shelter.
Sockie-Pooh those are 7 neat things to learn about you. My meow is very quiet, too! (Sam) And Mom's nickname for Ariel, her first Kitty (1999-2005) was Miss Kitty! Thanks for playing!
Your FL furiends,
I am just now starting to meow. Whiskers hardly every meowed and he discouraged meowing. The girls on the other hand only stop meowing when they are eating or sleeping, so I figured I better chime in.
It is very scary to think I might have wound up in a shelter if Pooh~boy hadn't picked me. Mommy was very sad that she couldn't bring all my fur siblings home with her.
Daisy, Samantha & Tigger thank you so much for reading my post and leaving a comment for me.
Sockie~Pooh
I enjoyed reading your seven things! I bet your little meow sounds so very sweet. You sound like a precious kitty!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
Marilyn MonREOW thank you for reading my post and all the nice things you said (blush).
Sockie~Pooh
Post a Comment