Man~Cat Monday by Socks

This is my first Man Cat Monday, so I am not sure what I am suppose to do. I don't like having my picture taken, but sneaky Mommy was able to grab some shots with her zoom lens. Here I am off on a hunting trip. I'll probably snag a few crawfish. They are good to eat and Mommy doesn't get bent out of shape when I catch them. You have to be careful though cause they can pinch your nose with their claws.





The camera distracted me from my hunt. Here I am turning around to see what Mommy is up too. You can get a good look at my back hind legs in this picture.

Here I am sitting in Daddy's computer case. He can't go to work if I sit in the case. He has to put the puter in there and take it with him. It's almost the perfect size for me.




Here I am curled up for a nap with Charybdis. We were having a good time till Mommy woke Charybdis up taking pictures.




The Girls pestered me until I entered Skeezix Valentine Day Kontest, you can read my entry here.

9 comments:

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Great First Mancat Monday, Socks! I'm going to check out your Skeezix Contest Post Next!
Mr. Tigger

The Meezers or Billy said...

Great mancat monday post Socks! You just haf to show your mancatliness, and you have!

Just Ducky said...

Hi Socks. Nice to meet you tonight at the MCat Club. Woohoo, more ManCats!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I had a blast meeting everyone at the club. Thanks for stopping by and reading my post.~Socks

Gattina said...

You catch scrawfish ? Are you living near the sea ? We only have mice and sometimes a mole in our garden.
I don't know either how the Man Cat Club works I didn't even know I had to post on Monday. I just asked for the rules. Arthur is waiting to get into the club to play cards and have a beer !

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Near the Gulf of Mexico. We have tons of crawfish in our yard. Daddy doesn't like the crawfish mounds ;>( He is very grumpy when they spring up after a rain.

Arthur I am looking forward to having a beer with you and learning more about you. ~Socks

Daisy said...

Socks, you are a good Mancat! I never saw a crawfish before. Do you have to live near water to get crawfish? I guess so.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy,
I don't know very much about them, other then how to catch them. I think you need a high water table. They spring up all over our yard after we get a heavy rain.

Mommy says that Granpa used to have some in his yard too. He lives in Central Mississippi (Meridian).

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi, I'm Momo! Crawfish, is that the same as crayfish or little lobster?