Happy Birthday Gretchen!

We were invited to Gretchen's 4th Birthday, she had a Garden Party Tea to celebrate turning four.



All the girls had lovely hats to wear. Silly Scylla lost hers in the woods when she was bird watching. Didn't Gretchen choose a lovely garden in the South for her party? We need to find out the gardener's secret for getting hydrangeas to grow. Ours never get that big.


Clever MoMo sent everyone on a treasure hunt so she could have some alone time with Socks. Doesn't he look dashing in his hat.

Gretchen had lovely tea cups as party favours. This was our favourite. We think it will look lovely in Mommy's China Cabinet.


Please drop by and wish Gretchen a Happy Birthday!


We found this lovely cat & mouse stuffed with catnip to give her.





Happy Birthday Gretchen!!!



From Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Gretchen sure knows how to throw a wonderful and elegant party!

I just read about Charybdis' tail, and I sure hope she is feeling better.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We loved your picture on Gretchen's site. You looked adorable Daisy.

My tail is better. I am glad Mommy and Daddy let me go to the party because they will not let me go outside and play here at home. It is very annoying, I am bored here in the house.

Gretchen said...

Aww, thank you for the cute little mouse and the birthday wishes.

I hope you stay at the party awhile. I noticed your comment was under the pictures being added from time to time. The crowd is visiting under the frist post, It's Tea Time....

See you there...Hugs...Gretchen

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Nice seeing you all at the party! I'll see you again soon - on Sunday! I am taking the Italian boys around with me because their mom is out of town on business.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh, BTW, we picked the same cup/saucer. So did Karl and Sassy. Must be a popular choice.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I think the cup and saucer we picked must have been a very popular pattern.

The tea was so elegant. We are thinking of having a 'small' one for Mommy on Mother's Day. She has a pretty tea set her Uncle brought back from Korea, we could use.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Can't wait to see you again MoMo. ~Socks

Gretchen thank you for inviting us to this wonderful party!!! Glad you liked your gift.