Thursday 13 ~ The Letter C



Thirteen Things that start with a C

  1. Cats ~ Three cats currently claim me as their Mommy.
  2. Charybdis ~ One of the three cats.
  3. Corn - I love corn on the cob.
  4. Candy - I love candy.
  5. Chocolate - I really love chocolate.
  6. Cookies - I love cookies.
  7. Cinnamon - Cinnamon toast is an all time favorite for breakfast.
  8. Candle Bush - I can't wait to see mine bloom.
  9. Carmel Apples - I love to eat these in the fall. I don't like Candy Apples though.
  10. Carp - We have some grass carp in the pond.
  11. Cattle - My Dad used to have some cattle.
  12. College - Both my husband and I graduated from college. My eldest son is in his third year of college and my youngest son is taking a college class for dual credit this year.
  13. Cranberries - I love cranberry juice, especially white cranberry & strawberry.
Visit More Thursday Thirteens.

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

My mom likes some of those things, but I think the cattle would be good, if they were made into steak, or maybe ribs, like Billy Sweetfeets got to eat yesterday!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

COOL!!!

Anonymous said...

We like that you have Cats as #1 on your list! Mom says she hasn't had cinnamon toast in ages and now she wants some!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Everyone thank you for visiting. ~S, S & C

Tesla and Hansel said...

thats a great thirteen post!

Islay said...

C is for Charlie! Thank you for having me at the lovely NOMS picnic! Although my human has been too busy to let me on the computer for a while, I hope you all know I was there in spirit and in pixel! You are a beautiful bunch of animals with some tip top huamns to look after you!

licks & kisses
Charlie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Tesla!

Hi Charlie, you are so sweet.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis