Tsarina Tuesday

 The Mom finally got a picture of me in the Butterfly Chair. She has been wanting to do this forever and I finally obliged her. I don't know what the big deal is.

 Of course I look pretty sitting up here, I always look pretty.

 I likes to pose for Mommy. I is a glamorous actress after all.

 Sometimes brothers get in your way.

 And sometimes they distract you.

 But most of the time I keeps my mind on the photo session and do a good job posing.

 I am going for a rear view pose in this session.

 Had to adjust my head a little I was looking down to much in the first one. This shot is purrfect.

 Now for a profile view.

And now looking directly at the camera. I hopes you enjoyed basking in my beauty and enjoyed the photo shoot. We won't be commenting today, Mommy is exhausted after attending cooking school last night. You would think they made her create a gourmet meal or something. And it seems they are taking her on a tour today.  ~Arty Mouse

15 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hmmm interesting, I too had a brother interrupting my photo shoot today!

My dear, you are beyond stunning.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you for the compliment. ~Mouse

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww amazing Artemisia!! You are beautiful! Take care
x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Beautiful shots, Arty. And we think the profile shot is the best. Hope Mommy is going to make you all something tasty she learned about at cooking class.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Finn said...

Such a pretty chair and of course, with you on it, looks so much more pretty!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You do look gorgeous on that chair. And I hope that you are safely at home inside right now!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You do look adorable in your new chair
Benny & Lily

The Island Cats said...

You are a very good model.

And Arty...we are purring that you get your beautiful self home!!

Just Ducky said...

Mum likes your flutterby chair.

Quill and Greyson said...

Sigh, so lovely!

Oui Oui said...

We know why she wanted that photo of you in the chair! Both of you are lovely.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Are you on a walkabout, dear Arty? Please update us on your whereabouts, my dear. xoxo

Carolina Cats said...

Miss Arty, I heard you have gone walkabout. I did that a few days ago too! But I came home after 1 night spent outside. It was not fun. I am getting so much attention and extra foods now!! So hurry home and start getting some lovin' and foods!

Finnegan

PS: your pictures are so furry byootiful!!

GLOGIRLY said...

Arty we are purring for you to come home. Your momma is crying for you and so are we.
XO
Katie & Glogirly

Team Tabby said...

We love the photos - did you get home yet? If not, it is time you did.