What Nickname Do You Like Best?

I asked Socks if I could borrow some of Mancat Monday to enter Sarge's contest and he said yes.

THE NICKNAME GAME My peeps have a whole bunch of nicknames for me.  Some are cute, some are sweet, some are silly, and some are just plain RUDE!  BWAR HAR HAR   I bet a lot of us in Blogville have multiple nicknames that we answer to…if we choose (BOL).
So, I thought this would make a fun event.   Here are the rules…
Sometime between May 11th and end of the day on May 18th, create a post on your own blog where you list all of the nicknames you’ve been called by your peeps.Invite your furiends to comment with their own vote for his/her favorite of your nicknames. 

 For the following week, your peeps all have to call you ONLY BY YOUR WINNING NICKNAME!  BOL 

OK, here are my nicknames and you leaves a comment telling us which one you likes best.
  1. Fenny
  2. Fenny-Murinny (Mommy isn't sure of the spelling since it is Daddy's nickname for me. So she spelled it the way it sounds)
  3. Fenris Wolf
  4. Fennigan
  5. Blue Eyes
  6. Handsome
  7. You Big Baby

10 comments:

Finn said...

I like Fennigan!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh I kind of like Fenny!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We like Fenris Wolf. Although, isn't that your full name?

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think Fenny is just perfect fur you.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well yes, Fenris Wolf is my full name so I don't know if it qualifies for a nickname. But I only get calls that when I has annoyed Mommy so I don't particularly care to hear it.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We like Fenny
Benny & Lily

GLOGIRLY said...

We like Fenny!
: ) Katie & Glogirly

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf this! Do you know that song about Old Man Fennigan? He had whiskers on his chinnigan. They grew out and then grew in again. Poor old Mister Fennigan. Begin again.

Sorry. The Mommy entertains easily. xoxo

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Prancer Pie (sigh) My Mommy knows the same song. ~Fenris

Scooter said...

Hey Fenris!
Wow, I'm so glad you are pawticipating in my event and I think you have a great list of names! I really like Fenris Wolf, but I have to cast my vote for Fennigan. Sounds very Irish to me and I love that!! You are entered in the drawing now!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP