Scylla Sunday

This purrty flower is actually a type of grass. We loves it's blue color.


We has been hauling stuff in the yard trailer to the burn pile. It is exhausting work loading the trailer with weeds.

I am so tired, I don't thinks I can move.

And I knows I looks a mess, Mommy don't take my picture.

The back of disrespect.

Rats it didn't work, she took my picture anyway.

And now I has to investigate a smell. What do you thinks I smell?

~Scylla reporting for Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs

11 comments:

  1. There is my beautiful Scylla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brian, thanks you for the compliment. You are just the sweetest boyfriend ever. ~Scylla

    ReplyDelete
  3. the smell of a mouse? Hope you can catch it! Have a great Scylla Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've been working hard in the garden.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that your secret hiding place
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. We bet they're are lots of great smells in the trailer! We can only imagine the fun! Hope the rest of your Sunday is an easy one, Scylla. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy wouldn't want her picture taken after she had worked so hard in the yard :)

    The smell could be anything. Even weeds have interesting smells!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a catnip stalk? That's not a weed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work all around the yard, Scylla - you look just fine to us.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.