Fenris Friday

Daddy is playing ball with us. Tuiren prefers to sit by Mommy and watch the action.

I am showing off my best moves since Mommy has the camera out. I snatch the ball right out of the air.

I will also go find the ball when they tell me too.

That young whipper snapper Who can't compete with me I gets the ball every time.

Daddy took pity on the poor pup and started throwing TWO balls.

I can run like the wind.

And Mommy says I gets extra points for Cute. ~Fenris reporting for Alasandra, The Cats & Dogs

11 comments:

  1. You get extra points for being awesome!!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pawsome. We like the action shot!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give you 100 points or 100 treats! I'm glad you got good news from the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sequence! Have a nice weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you ever give him a chance? BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone else feels watches when Mesa plays fetch

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get extra points for your pretty eyes, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fenris...that looks like lotz oh fun...hope ewe N yur dad N mom and de rest oh de crew haza grate week oh end !!!~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what fun you're having, Fenris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun times!!!

    cats of wildcat woods

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Fennie!! You ran so fast! And you caught that ball as it flew through the air! What a pawsome woofie!! Aw pats, Savannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs, unfortunately we cannot comment on blogs which require Google + and some wordpress blogs say our comments are spam and will not publish them. So if you never hear from us it is because we are having technical difficulties with your blog.