Mancat Monday

I have been busy reading Ken Follett's books he is quickly becoming a favorite author of ours. The Third Twin was a sort of mystery. How could you have Three Identical Twins who were born on different days, in different hospitals to different Mothers? Very perplexing and it turned out there were more then three. It certainly kept me on my paws and so is this mystery in the blogosphere.

"Savannah? What ARE you up to?" I have puzzled over it and puzzled over it and I still can't figure it out. ~Socks, demanding answers for ATCAD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gweat foto. Ow mommy's not so much fur readin' fiction, but hers did see da movie and yous wight, it wuz good. Can't wait to see wht's goin' on ovew at Nana's.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of twins! There are a few dogs in our apartment complex that try to look like me. Mom says they are cheap copies..... I am the real deal.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Anonymous said...

thank you for helping me encourage furiends to visit my blog Oct 1...*biting claws* hope i dont disappoint ...and Socks come on over with Scylla midnight Sept 30... You will be first to see my post

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hmmm a mystery book...and a mystery Blog!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we canna figure out what S & S iz up two either...N yur new book doez sound like an awesum miss tree !!! ♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are pretty sure our Dad has read a lot of those Follett books too. He likes them a lot.

What IS Savannah up to?

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Millie and Walter said...

Only one more day to wait for the mystery to be over. Our mom likes Ken Follett too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We will be innerested about what Savannah is up to...