Dr. S Day

Dr. S, that is me. 
I am cute, as cute can be.
If I see a monster I will not flee.
But if it's all the same, I would rather eat a pea.

Do you see
the kitties three
chasing a bee?

I just want to be free
to climb a tree.
I do not wish to ski,
or go on a shopping spree,
or swim in the sea.
That is not me,
I just want to be free
to climb a tree.

With great glee
I killed the flea
Now I will have a cup of tea

Bad poetry by Dr. Scylla

PS: We didn't have the heart to tell Scylla that it is Dr. Seuss Day not Dr. Scylla Day. ~ATCAD

9 comments:

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Loving your hat!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks you. ~Scylla

easyweimaraner said...

that's pawesome poetry Dr. Scylla BRAVO!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Love that poem! A great tribute to Dr Seuss!
Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Dr. Scylla Day - BOL - good one!!! And we thought th e poem was very good.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Zoolatry said...

Why next year we thinks we'll be cellybrating Dr Scylla Day ... fur sure we will!
You know it ... she's a poet!

pilch92 said...

Very cute, sorry I misssed this yesterday.

Millie and Walter said...

That was a great poem.

Kitties Blue said...

Glad you didn't burst Scylla's bubble. You wouldn't want to discourage creativity. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo