Winsome Wednesday

 We have learnt a new word. Winsome means attractive or appealing in appearance or character, I thinks this applies to both me and Chimera.

 I am committed to being a GREAT big sister.

 Chimera is an adorable LITTLE sister.

 I likes to watch her.

 She likes to watch me too.

 We are going to have so much fun together when she gets a little bigger.

I wonder if my tail will always be the longest. Oh, Waffles, you may have the longest mancat tail, but I am pretty sure I HAS THE LONGEST TAIL.  ~Yin & Chimera reporting for ATCAD

8 comments:

Summer said...

That is a really long tail, Yin! I'm looking forward to the little one growing up too.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

yin....can ewe bee leeve ewe waz that tinee once....all oh uz waz....whoa....huh !!! ♥♥♥

Murphy said...

We can't imagine a longer tail!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley

Loulou said...

Wow, that is one long tail. You have perfect balance, I'll bet.

Jenna said...

Wow! You should measure the length of your tail. It looks like a record to us :)

Chimera is so precious. We can't wait for her to be big enough to tussle with you!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It is so wonderful to see little bitty Chimera out having some fun with the bigger kitties. Bet you two will be the best of pals.

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

pilch92 said...

You are a sweet big sister. That is a long tail, Waffles is 15 inches, have Mom measure yours.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your tail is so sleek and long, indeed!!

You are being a loving, watchfur, big sisfur:)