Mommy did a book review from her point of view here.
This is my point of view on the book, which I love.
I like that several of the humans speak cat and that Benedict is a half-soul. I think that means he has some cat in him somehow. He certainly behaves bravely like a cat, the humans refer to him as Warriorborn.
So here is what happens Rowl's purrson Littlemouse becomes friends with Benedict and his cousin Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn gets everyone in trouble and Rowl has to fix things, but before he can the humans get in a pesky war and Rowl has to save everyone with Grimm Ship-Trees help. The lady cat that likes Rowl is a good spy and is pretty helpful, but she is kinda mean to Rowl, she likes to think she is superior but I am sure Rowl will put her in her place soon.
Rowl also saves Clan Nine Claws. See not all the cats choose to have human servants. Rowl choose to live with Littlemouse and her family and they are very lucky as Rowl is the son of a Clan Chief. And cats are full citizens in the Spires, this allowed him to act as Littlemouse's second in the dual Gwendolyn got her involved in. Anyway some of the cats choose to live away from the humans in clans and they have their own rulers and stuff.
This book is the first in The Cinder Spires series and I am looking forward to book 2. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD
Louis asked everyone to help spread the word about the challenge so ....................
This is the May challenge:
Stories we Love
In this challenge we share stories we love.
1. Choose a story you love. The only criteria fur a story is that it must include an animal, bird, fish, reptile or other non-human living being. The non-human need not be the main character.
2. Your story can be a poem, book, folk tale, movie, song or anything else that could be considered to be a story. It could be a story you have made up or one that you heard around a campfire. The wide-open choice is yours.
3. Write some words about the story and why you like it.
4. Include two photos: one of yourself and one that somehow relates too the story you have chosen.
The photo depicting the story can be the book cover, film poster, a picture of something like what is in the story, an author, or anything else that relates. Please send photos in jpeg format. Louis has troubles with anything else.
5. Include the URL to your blog site as well as the name of your blog so Louis can link your submission to your site.
6. Send your entries to Louis at louisbloggingdog(at)gmail(dot)com.
7. Dead Lion fur entries is May 20, 2017. They will be published on the Blogville Arts and Entertainment website on May 25th.
Everybuddy who enters will receive a cool badge.
If you like, feel free to use this picture:
Well I hope you enjoyed this little bit of this and another bit of that.
Until Next Time, From Vancouver this is
Louis Dog Armstrong