Mancat Monday

Greetings everyon, you didn't really think you were going to sneak up on me did you?

Mom said if the flowers hadn't photo bombed me this would be a GREAT calendar picture.

Silly things were determined to obscure my face when I was looking at the camera.

Mommy is a hard task mistress she DEMANDS the purrfect picture.

Mommy said this was better.

Great I can go play now.

Sometimes playing outside wears you out, then you need a comfy bed to nap in. This is the designated MANCAT bed, Socks said so and I inherited it from him.

For some reason the girls don't think I fit. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

8 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You look like you were on the lookout, Yang! That would tire me out too.
Nice that Socks bequeathed you his bed:)

Summer said...

You are very photogenic, Yang!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We think your bed is a purrfect fit.

Brian's Home Blog said...

It looks like you are ready for a fun week!

Eastside Cats said...

Yang, any cat can fit into any beddy! Since you all are fur-covered liquids. It's hard to get good photos sometimes; I've got a zillion of bad ones, but I hate to delete them. Guess I'm a cat photo hoarder...hehehe!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we think yur lookin most handsum N ya shuld makes a
calendar any way...ya noe....coz it iz what it iz.... N knot
fotoz shopped !!!!! ☺☺♥♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Even with the flowers, you look so handsome, Yang.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

My Mind's Eye said...

Very handsome Yang...
Your purrfect black patches are just so striking
Hugs madi your bfff