Stand in Sunday with Chimera

Really I can't get up here,!!!!clearly I can since I am here on the very top shelf over the kayaks, where no one can reach me. It involves a very clever circuit. First I jump in the window seat where all the cats get, then I jump to the cabinet (all the cats can get here to) and then I walk across the tiny track the garage door has (I am the only one that can do this) and then I am on the top shelf over the kayaks. But Yin and Mommy say Chimera you can't get up there...

This is easy peasy I just jump to the top of the post.

But you guessed it Mommy and Yin say Chimera NO!

I really get tired of being scolded. Hold on a second I need to snap a selfie since it is Sunday and Scylla says I have to do one.

Tuiren understands she used to go over the fence too. She told me the fence bit her but I don't know what she is talking about it never bites me. Anyway she doesn't even go near the fence anymore and she says I shouldn't either. Should I listen to a dog? ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD on Scylla Sunday




17 comments:

Summer said...

Chimera, I think you can do anything! No and can't are silly words.

Mr Puddy said...

Kudos to you, Sweet Chimera!
You really have a great skill of jumping!
=^x^=
Happy Sunday

The Island Cats said...

Chimera, we're amazed that you were able to get up that high! Good job!

Timmy Tomcat said...

That fence is pretty high for a woofie while you can scale it with ease. Ah I remember the days I used to leap to the edge of the door and jump down on Dads shoulder MOL. Enjoy leaping and high wandering Chimera as that is a young furs sport
Purrs
Timmy and Family

Millie and Walter said...

You are quite the acrobat Chimera. We think you should listen to your siblings and not go over the fence. You are much safer inside it than out.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Hmm, because we can doesn't always mean we should... but then I never listen to that advice myself and do like to have a go after all I am a cat. But there are days when a comfy bed is all this princess needs after a hard nights grafting on the tiles.
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin

The Swiss Cats said...

You have amazing climbing skills and a very good balance, Chimera ! A true acrobat ! Purrs

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow, Chimera! You do our angel Groucho proud...he was the crazy jumper around here, and none of since have mastered those skills like he could!
Just be carefur, OK!?


We love your 'scowly' selfie! MOL!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We like your selfie, Chimera, and we think you are very brave!

Purrs,
The Chans

catladymac said...

Chimera. that picture of you after you were scolded made me know exactly how you felt !! It's hard not to jump and climb when you are so good at it ! They just don't want you to get hurt.

Noodle Cat said...

Wow, you're ready for the Olympics!
Have a super Sunday...

Noodle and crew

pilch92 said...

You are naughty, but adorable.

Anonymous said...

You are like a flying kitty, Chi!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Such a nimble kit kat you are Chimera!
xoxo
Jakey & Arty

Eastside Cats said...

You are a cat, Chimera! You can do whatever you want; it's in the cat contract.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Looks like you're living on higher ground, Chimera...MOL :D Love the pictures, so good you didn't forget to take a Selfie on your way :D Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead :) <3

M Dawson said...

The ultimate kitty adventuress! You know no fear!!!

Happy (late) Sunday Selfie

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew