Fenris Friday

Babysitting cats is a very responsible job.

I have my paws full with Chimera, Yang and Scylla.

Yin is a good cat and stays in the backyard with me so I can protect her without any trouble.

She helps me keep an eye on her siblings. Chimera is a very pouncy creature and you never know where she is going to pounce next.

Looks like they found a bug to pounce on.

Mom says I need to do a tock shot for Tocktober, will this do?

I am going to play with my stick for awhile now, hope everyone enjoyed my post. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD






12 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Snoopervisin cats are a tuff job!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You did a good job with your tock picture!
Now ou can relax...but keep an eye open fur those kitties!!

Summer said...

Have you heard the phrase, "hearding cats," Fenris? I bet you get that one!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are doing such an amazing job handsome Fenris!

Millie and Walter said...

You sure have your paws full keeping track of your kitty siblings. It looks like you enjoy your job and it's good you can take some time to play with a stick now and then too.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are always happy to see your posts, Fenris!!! You are so handsome, Mom loves your coat of beautiful furs.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a pawsome kitty-sitter you are Fenris, enjoy some well-deserved stick time!
xoxo,
Jakey, Arty & Rosy

Eastside Cats said...

Fenris, good job of taking care of your family!

pilch92 said...

You are a great babysitter.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Fenris you make me proud to be a woofie! Good to see you pal! DakotasDen

Cupcake said...

We always enjoy seeing you at work, F. You are a good and caring brother.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

M. K. Clinton said...

You are a very responsible kitty sitter. I love your "part" down the back of your coat. It is very cute.