Thankful Thursday with Chimera

 I am thankful we have a pond that attracts wildlife. Wildlife is fun to watch.

 I am thankful for cat toys. Dad is a huge fan of Grumpy Cat so Mommy took a picture of this display for him.


 And she bought this cute toy home for us.

Now if only I could figure out how to use it to open the door. Gotta run but before I do please know that I am thankful for all of you dear blogging friends. ~Chimera, being thankful for ATCAD


PeeS: Before I go I wants to beg you to go read HELP! Being a Voice for the Voiceless – Help Shut Down Best Friends Village in Granite Falls, NC – Caldwell County, NC at Brian's Home.  He is meowing about some kitties that are in very dire straights and we needs to get them help ASAP.







12 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

the mama is a fan of grumpy too... she often reads the book to make a gray day to a funny one

Summer said...

Chimera, I'm thankful I get to see you and read about how much fun you have!

Lone Star Cats said...

I luv cat toys too!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

That is a fun toy. Maybe it can help you open the door.

Millie and Walter said...

A source of water is always good for attracting wild life to your property. We have a creek that brings in lots of animals too. That looks like a fun toy.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a cool toy and I can only imagine the cool things you see around the pond. Thanks for the meow out for the kittens and Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Eastside Cats said...

I like Grumpy Cat too, and even watched her in that silly Christmas movie she was in...twice! I hope to meet her someday, and Lil Bub too!

The Swiss Cats said...

Grumpy Cat looks like a fun toy. You have lovely markings, Chimera ! Purrs

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

How nice of your Mama to buy you that very cool toy! We hope you figure out how to get it to open the door!
xoxo,
Rosy, Arty & Jakey

Cupcake said...

That doorknob cat is FREAKING ME OUT, Chi. If Mom hung that on my door, I would never go out again!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

pilch92 said...

You are so lucky to get a grumpy cat toy.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Grumpy Cat is such a fun little kitty Did she help you get the door open yet??