Selfie Sunday with Miss Yin

It's nice to sit in the sunshine.

I am going to take a quick selfie for Selfie Sunday, I find they look better if you prop the phone some distance  from you and meow at it. I am glad Mommy fixed it to obey voice commands.

It has been foggy and dreary here and when it wasn't foggy and dreary it has been rainy and wet. Not nice at all.

So it was a real treat to see the sunshine.

I miss the Hydrangeas, they just look like sticks now. I had Mommy take this picture back in May when they were blooming. They are rather funny flowers as their color depends on the soil. This one has blue and purple flowers on it this year. Last year it was pink. ~Yin, reporting for ATCAD

PeeS: Christmas Eve Gift!





12 comments:

Summer said...

Nice selfie, Yin! I'm glad you got some sun!

Unknown said...

Hi!
I enjoy your blog very much. It amuses me to watch those lovely cats. Especially, the funny comments under the pics are nice. It reminds me of a video I saw recently on Youtube: https://youtu.be/dePbAR6nq1w
It shows a cat taking revenge on a dog after he attacks her from behind. Just love it!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Yin I f I could get voice command I'd save a fortune in hiring a photographer. Mind you I do have voice command for my meals, it's called the House Keeper, Mrs Hudson. MOL

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Miss Yin - don't you look so beautiful in the green grass with the warm sunbeams shining down!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Woos - Lightning, MIsty, and Timber, and Mom too

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Happy Christmas Eve!

Marg said...

Yin, you do look so pretty sitting in the grass like that. Such a pretty Black kitty. Happy Christmas Eve to all of you.

The Swiss Cats said...

Nice selfie ! Happy Christmas Eve ! Purrs

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We miss hydrangeas too...Lovely selfies today Yin!
xoxo,
Jakey, Arty & Rosy

Ida said...

Merry Christmas everyone. May it be filled with joy and laughter.

M Dawson said...

You ARE enjoying the sunshine aren't you! Have a good Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2018!

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

Little Miss Titch said...

Very Nice Yin,we have rain for Christmas...Merry Christmas,xx Speedy

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We did not have ny sun...Yin You look beautiful in sunbeams!
We had SNOW! Aka the proverbial White Christmas. We had to stay home from traveling to church...