Thankful Thursday ~ Grilled Yang & Thankful Scylla

OK, OK I am NOT suppose to be up here. But since I am here I am thankful that my Mom loves me enough to over look my  bad behavior and that she is always up for taking unusual photographs.

I am also thankful the grill wasn't on as Mommy says I would have gotten GRILLED and I am REALLY REALLY thankful she had misplaced her squirt bottle. Rats I thinks she found it gotta run.... Yang, running for his life (not really) for ATCAD

Scylla wanted to MEOW a great big THANK YOU to Ingrid & The Furs for the purrday cards they made her.

 ~Scylla, thankful for wonderful friends.




13 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

I always are gettin up on da counters too.

Summer said...

I get into and on things without the humans realizing sometimes. Like today, my human found a big grease spot behind my ear, and she couldn't figure out what she had gotten into. Her boyfriend had been cooking, and he left dishes out, but only for a short period of time. That's just enough for me!

Jan K said...

We're just impressed you got up there without knocking any of those other things up there over! :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

You do look pretty cute up there! I am thankful you had a nice Birthday beautiful Scylla. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Loulou said...

Does that squirt bottle really work?

Millie and Walter said...

We're glad your butt didn't get toasted Yang. Those are such lovely cards for Scylla too.

Sheltie Times said...

Good to have parents who love us.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...yur mom must bee mizz taken...we see noe bad bee havior ! :) ♥♥

pilch92 said...

Those are great cards. We use a spray bottle too :)

My Mind's Eye said...

Scylla you are posing like a super model...of course Mom will overlook any undesirable behavior. You know if they take photos of us in places like that it must mean it is O K!
Hugs madi your bfff

Cupcake said...

Some rules make no sense at all. I will say, the rule of not sitting on top of the grill makes PLENTY of sense! Be careful up there, S. Grilled kitty is not a good recipe.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Island Cats said...

Yang, we’re glad you didn’t get grilled buns either. Scylla, those are some great birthday cards.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Ouch! Well, it could have been that way...glad you didn't get crisped up. You do look nice there, Yang:)
But um, yes, I guess it is naughty!
You were busted and the picture proves it!