Scylla Sunday (Selfies with Chimera)

After hearing how I HISS at Yang and growl at him and even dumped coffee in Mommy's lap just because HE was in the room, you probably think I DON'T LIKE HIM.

You would be WRONG. Sometimes we get along just fine. I actually love the doofus very much. Now while I am busy napping with my brother I will turn the blog over to Chimera for selfies, she is pretty good at the selfie thing. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

Well it helps that the camera takes pictures when you meow at it. OK here is a nice one of me sitting on the hatboxes.

I even managed to not get the dreaded laser eyes.

For some reason these don't seem just right.

OK, I think I nailed it here.

And then this one is pretty awesome too. I love the way the light looks on my furs. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD




15 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

I luv da light in da last one!

Summer said...

I think you got the selfies just right, Chimera!

Cupcake said...

Good job, Chi. We can always count on you to pull it off.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Millie and Walter said...

You all are looking great today.

Eastside Cats said...

Siblings do that kind of stuff! Pretty furs, Chimera!

The Swiss Cats said...

Lovely selfies, Chimera ! Purrs

Jan K said...

You cats just like to keep us guessing, Scylla! :)
Those are some very nice selfies, Chimera!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Beautiful shots, Chimera. And Scylla, sometimes the girls just have to put those boys in their place.

Woos - Misty

The Island Cats said...

Scylla, me and Ernie are like that. We’ll fight and hiss at each other one minute...and then be sleeping on top of each other. Chimera took a great selfie, too. ~Wally

pilch92 said...

Glad you get along sometime :)

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Excellent poses, the secret is all in the angle of he head with the body.... and having the nice hat boxes too adds real class to the scene. Plus the light from the window, and the background greens give you a lovely rich glow. All in all, a delight for the selfies!
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Brian's Home Blog said...

You look beautiful sweet Scylla! That's a darn good selfie Chimera!

Kitties Blue said...

Chimera you are looking fabulous. You grew from a gawky little kitten to a most gorgeous lady cat. And, you are right: You did nail your selfie. Thanks for hopping along with us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

M Dawson said...

Looking wo9nderful Chimera. It is delightful to see you!!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Beautiful light all over your pretty self, Chimera!