Talking on Tuesday with Yin & Chimera

Oh Hi, we have lots of news. Daddy got us a cat door so we can come and go from the garage whenever we want. I was the FIRST one to master it. Now everyone but Chimera can use the cat door. She refuses to even TRY.  ~Yin, reporting for ATCAD

Why would I want to use a cat door when I have HUMANS to open doors for me? Scylla is back from the vet. When she went to get her shots they found wax in her ear, Mommy had to put drops in her ear and and she had to go back for a recheck. No fun for any of us as Scylla was most displeased with the drops being put in her ear and made sure we all knew it. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

7 comments:

Summer said...

I agree with you, Chimera - it's important to put the humans to use!

Eastside Cats said...

Poor Scylla...and poor the rest of you to hear her complaints! A human should be stationed at the door to open it, close it, open it, close it...

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Chimera the Diva!

We would love a doggy door but mom says it would be a constantly revolving door.

Woos- Lightning, Misty, and Timber

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Now you have your own secret way of getting into and out of the garage. We think the humans should be in charge for opening the doors for all of you. We hope Scylla will feel better really soon. Thanks for the report, Chimera. Have a great day.
World of Animals

Cupcake said...

Ear drops are a tough nut to crack. Ditto a kitty door. I would steer clear of both if I could.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Millie and Walter said...

Chimera you are a little princess aren't you? Millie sympathizes with Scylla as she doesn't like having ear drops either.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I hope Scylla feels better soon. Hisses to wax.

We have doggy doors here, and Minko used to love using them too. I will sometimes, to sneak into the back porch and then go outside through the next doggy door! Once petcretary found me on the front porch when she came home from work...at 11pm...I scurried back inside so that she wouldn't notice, MOL! She did not right?!