Mancat Monday

 As a mancat it is my duty to explore. Socks was a pawesome explorer and I am trying my best to fill his paws.

 The pond is a great place to explore there is always lots of critters visiting.

 Uh - Oh, I hear something behind me. It might be a predator...

 Oh it's just Mom with her camera, she can be very quiet sometimes and Chimera is with her.

 Chimera are you hiding behind the tree?

 Blast it how can I get there without getting wet?

 Mom, can Chimera really walk on water?

That's just rude, I am not to fat to walk on water. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

PeeS: Certain kitties that don't weigh very much can use the lily pads to walk on. Yang alas is way to heavy to do that. 

9 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

oh maybe you can meet da frog prince once at that pond?

Summer said...

I can't imagine walking on lily pads... and I'm just 6-1/2 pounds!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You could do it Summer, you weigh less than Chimera. She is 7 pounds. I know she doesn't look it. Arty Mouse was only 5 pounds when she disappeared, she was really tiny. Chimera is actually pretty regular size, it's just that Yin and Yang are huge. They are much larger than Scylla who is in the middle with both height and weight.

smoki2 said...

I think it is so rude for anybody to say that you are too F-A-T to walk on lily pads. I’m not saying it isn’t true, but still..... Don’t say it!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Loulou said...

Yang, I wouldn’t venture too close if I were you.

Millie and Walter said...

It looks like you had a good time exploring around the pond. It sounds like it would be fun to be able to walk on water (or lily pads).

pilch92 said...

You are so brave.

Eastside Cats said...

Yang, you look handsome with your pond background! Pshaw, don't listen to that lilypad nonsense; only frogs can step on them!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom wishes we could walk on water too, AND stay out of the mud:( Yang, that last photo of you truly shows you in all your handsomeness.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber