Mischevous Monday with Chimera

 What do you mean I am late taking my selfie. I was terribly busy yesterday, I am sure my admirers  won't mind gazing on my loveliness today instead of yesterday. Beside keeping them wanting more sounds like good advice to ME.

 When Mommy doesn't feel good I keep her company. I like cuddling with her and her housecoat reminds me of when I was a baby. Mommy spent lots of time feeding me and sleeping with me in her chair and we were snuggled up in her housecoat so we would both be warm. I think one of the reasons I lived was I spent so much time with her. Without her to snuggle with I would have been alone.

And who wants to be alone when they can snuggle with me? ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

16 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

oh I so agree... to snugle with you is the best med ever ;O)

Julie said...

Oh I would wants to snuggle up to you as well Chimera!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Millie and Walter said...

You do look very content to be snuggled up with your momma.

The Swiss Cats said...

We agree, Chimera, snuggling is good for everyone ! Purrs

Unknown said...

Oh, to snuggle with you, Chimera.

Crystal And Daisy Mae said...

I snuggle with you. Also, a cat is never late with anything. Your selfies are great.

Jan K said...

Snuggling is the best, and so good for both parties involved! ♥

Summer said...

You are such a cutie, Chimera!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are just too cute, Chimera. And we just know that Mom will be feeling much better with you there to snuggle with her.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful snuggle buddy you are Chimera!
xoxo,
Rosy, Arty & Jakey

Eastside Cats said...

Is your mommy feeling poorly, Chimera? Well, after your expert cuddling, she must be all better!

Cupcake said...

All 3 of you are VERY cuddly - you, your mom, AND the bathrobe!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

pilch92 said...

Great selfie and how sweet of you to snuggle with your mama.

Three Pups and a Couple of Kitties said...

Snuggles are the very best thing ever! ~ rumbly purrs Linus Kitty

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Definitely, few things beat snuggling!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. We agree with you that a cat snuggles is one of the best healing power for when you are sick. Hope your mom feels much better today and we love seeing your selfie on any day of the week. The little black on your nose is so cute. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals